There are many software options available for dental practices. The majority of them require add-ons to provide the functionality needed to run a dental office efficiently and profitably. Before joining Curve Dental as a sales specialist, I worked as an office manager at a dental practice that used multiple software solutions. In my experience, a single platform is a far better solution based on these 3 P’s:
- Platform: An all-in-one system ensures unified data.
- Productivity: One system is much more accessible and easier to use.
- Profitability: Using a single platform saves both money and time.
Let’s dig into more detail on each “P.”
On average, practices log into five or more different software solutions every day. As a former office manager using an older legacy system, I have firsthand experience trying to piece together different solutions to run a practice. What I found was that no matter how great the software was, the communication/syncing of data between each software wasn’t seamless, which meant it took more time and effort for the user to accomplish tasks. Curve SuperHero’s single platform streamlines workflow with just one simple log-in, enabling you to complete your day's work from start to finish and eliminate any additional interruptions. Here are some examples of how Curve SuperHero improves a practice’s process:
- Patient Accounts: From the initial contact a patient makes with your office, Curve makes the new patient account set-up quick and simple, resulting in a hassle-free transition to your practice.
- Patient Wait-Times: With smart forms built right into the system, patients can use a PC, tablet, or smartphone to complete forms prior to their appointment, which auto-populates into Curve, reducing patient wait times and eliminating dual data entry.
- Recare Process: Curve GRO™, our patient engagement feature, allows you to automate recare reminder communications with your patients and easily track them to ensure they are maintaining their routine visits, limiting the need for you to run reports and manually find your patients who are due recare.
- Patient Reviews: One of the top referral sources for offices is word of mouth and online reviews. Curve GRO makes it quick and easy for you to automate review requests. With the click of a button, your patients are guided right to your page to leave their feedback. The ease and simplicity of this request will help build your online presence for future patients to find you.
Every office is challenged with an enormous number of tasks to complete while maintaining the utmost care for patients. Using a single platform like Curve SuperHero allows you and your team to work efficiently throughout the day so you can be more patient-focused. For example:
- Professional Morning Meetings - With a click of a button our “SnapShot” feature summarizes your team’s daily schedule on one screen. Curve SuperHero’s easy to read icons point out important information that will aid in strategically preparing for each patient's visit.
- Quick Navigation - Curve’s Sidekick remains on your device’s screen no matter which part of the patient's chart you are in to enable quick and easy navigation throughout the patient’s appointment flow.
- Automated Communications – Curve GRO eliminates the need for add-on software because you can send automated appointment and recare reminders, communicate with patients using two-way texting, solicit patient reviews, and provide patients with online self-scheduling. In addition, workflows are easily managed using Smart Action Lists to keep your staff in sync and effective.
Eliminating costs associated with running multiple software platforms will dramatically help your bottom line. Curve SuperHero’s automated workflows save staff hours on administrative tasks, enabling your team to see more patients during the day and increase profitability. In addition, Curve SuperHero reporting and analytics help every member of your team understand team and individual goals and how they are performing against those goals. Here are three examples of how Curve SuperHero impacts profitability.
- Insight into Your Practice’s Financial Health – Curve SuperHero’s myPractice™ Dashboards provide real-time data in easy-to-read graphs. Whether you are creating staff incentive plans or reviewing your profit and loss statements with your financial advisor, Curve SuperHero analytics provides the insight you and your team need to understand your practice’s financial health.
- Happier Team Members: Happiness equates to a more motivated staff and reduced turnover. According to our customers, working on a single platform is one of the most popular Curve SuperHero features. The staff no longer has to navigate multiple windows with different user interfaces to complete their tasks. When an office needs to hire a new employee or bring in a temp, they pick up the software very quickly, which means they are productive sooner.
- Patient Retention and Acquisition: Curve SuperHero offers the modern processes that patients experience in everyday life and thus expect from their dental office. Streamlined scheduling, less time checking in and out, and easier payment are valued by your patients, resulting in a better overall experience which improves retention and acquisition.
Over 41,000 dental professionals use Curve SuperHero to help them run their practices more efficiently and profitably. Our single platform offers them a wide range of benefits that traditional practice management software simply cannot — and all at a lower total cost of ownership.