We understand that behind every successful practice lies a team of dedicated individuals who put in the time and effort to ensure that you provide the best patient care. And while we are taking a moment to reflect on all the reasons we have to be thankful this Thanksgiving, we’re thinking of the dedicated dental professionals who make our dental industry so special.
We know you’re doing the same when it comes to your hard-working, passionate teams. And what better time to show a little extra love to your well-deserving team? In fact, industry polls have shown that appreciation (or lack thereof) was one of the top 3 reasons dental professionals sought new career opportunities in 2023*. Conversely, dental professionals who feel supported and respected report greater longevity with their employers. So we've put together a few ideas to help you show your team just how much you appreciate them. After all, a thriving dental business isn't just about one dentist, but rather, the entire team working together towards a common goal.
Ideas to Show Appreciation for Your Dental Staff
- A little gratitude goes a long way. Whether it’s in person, by phone, sent by snail mail or instantly with an e-card (and even better, sent with a gift card), the smallest gestures are guaranteed to put a smile on a person’s face.
- Express gratitude publicly. Recognition on your team huddle, and even going as far as celebrating standout team players on your social media pages, can have a big impact in showing A-players that they are valued, and their contributions don’t go unnoticed.
- Reward with a bonus. Let’s be real, money talks. If your budget allows for it, there’s no better time of year to hand out bonuses to show your appreciation for your team’s contributions.
- Make a charitable donation. Are there any charities that hold a special place in your team’s hearts? Whether it’s children’s hospitals, animal shelters, or veteran’s programs, a donation in your team’s name could have a profound impact.
- Give the gift of ease. Nothing says “I appreciate the work you do” more than giving your team tools and resources to make their lives easier. After all, a happier team means more job satisfaction, increased staff retention, and better patient care. This year, give your team the gift of Curve SuperHero™, the all-in-one platform designed to simplify your practice’s day-to-day workflow to save your team time and money, while boosting collections. Your team will end up thanking YOU for making the switch.
It’s the time to give thanks. Schedule a demo to learn how Curve SuperHero™ is a sure bet for a gift they’ll all love.
*Source: DentalPost’s 2023 Annual Dental Salary Report