What’s in it for you?
When you join Curve Dental, you’ll be part of a company committed to helping you do your best work. Here’s what you can count on when you become a member of our team.
- Excellent career opportunities: Your career can grow as the company and our market share grows. And we’re big believers in promoting from within.
- We are cloud computing pioneers: Continuous delivery of Software as a Service (SaaS) means code changes take mere hours or a few days to go into production.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality software: Dedicated project time to refactoring code to improve code readability, simplify code, etc., conduct code reviews and complete reliable unit testing.
- We promote work/life balance: We understand that there is much more to life than work and a healthy balance keeps our team energized and fresh.
- QA team support: QA has your back, including a commitment to test automation.
- An agile development environment: A mindset of continuous improvement.
- Minimal meeting time: Spend your time writing code, not enduring meetings.
- Shared learning is encouraged: We encourage team members to teach us new things through their unique perspectives and experiences.
- Curve Dental embraces diversity: We strongly believe that diversity enhances employee engagement and drives Curve Dental’s innovation, productivity and performance.
- Full-stack development: Our developers touch all parts of the codebase.
Curve offers a fun work environment and a welcoming team. Lunch is provided once a week and there’s always a cooler stocked with your favorite beverages!
If you’re ready to move to a company that puts its money where its mouth is, apply to Curve Dental today.
In addition to offering a friendly, relaxed, and respectful working environment, Curve Dental offers a generous benefits package to all team members: