New: Complimentary Shuttle from Boise!
Orange Summit attendees can now catch a free shuttle from the Boise airport to the Sun Valley Resort. The shuttle will run twice on June 7th and then twice again on June 10th. Flying into Boise may provide you with better flight options.
The Curve Dental Orange Summit is a gathering for our customers and good friends to learn, grow and recreate all at the same time. At Orange Summit you’ll learn how to maximize Curve Hero’s tools so you can be a boss at the front desk, in the operatory, or just be a better boss. You’ll meet other dental professionals who use Curve Hero and they’ll share their power user tips.
You’ll rub shoulders with the Curve Dental team, too, with opportunity to sit down face-to-face with our best customer service technicians or share a meal with the president of the company. But, more importantly, you’ll share an adventure with us and create a memory of a lifetime.
Thursday, June 7th through Sunday, June 10th 2018
Sun Valley Resort, Sun Valley ID
- Learn: Up to 14 hours of professional training and instruction
- Network: Many other Curve Hero power users to learn from
- Grow: Expand your capabilities and become more valuable to your practice
- Venture: Share a hike with the Curve Dental team and see country you’ll never forget
- Feel: Come to Sun Valley and see why Ernest Hemingway was at his best at the Sun Valley Lodge
Subject to change.
Thursday, June 7th
- 8:00 am – Sawtooth Mountain Expedition (Optional adventure with limited availability)
- 6:00 pm – Opening Reception (hugs and kisses) and Unbelievable Partner Presentations
Friday, June 8th
- 8:00 am to 3:00 pm – Training and Instruction with a working lunch (many different topics to choose from)
- 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Time to hike, bike, golf, swim, sleep, lay by the pool, or ice skate
- 6:00 pm – Dinner and Grand Orange Sunrise Presentation
Saturday, June 9th
- 8:00 am – Training and Instruction (many different topics to choose from)
- Noon – Lunch
- Venture with Curve Dental (Join us on a hike or do your own thing)
- 6:00 pm – Farewell Dinner (a memorable dinner at Ernest Hemingway’s favorite watering hole)
Sunday, June 9th
- 8:00 am to 11 am – Training and Instruction (many different topics to choose from)
- Farewell (more hugs and kisses)
Training Topics and Classes
For the 2018 Orange Summit we’ve added more classes than ever. Regardless of how new or how familiar you are with Curve Dental, there’s a class just right for you–from the operatory to the front desk.
Courses for Newbies
- Insurance Management for Beginners
- Treatment Planning for Beginners
- Recare Management for Beginners
- Scheduling Management for Beginners
- Reporting Secrets for Beginners
- Billing for Beginners
- Letter Merge for Beginners
- Memo’s and To-do’s for Beginners
- Online Forms for Beginners
- Statements for Beginners
Courses for Masters
- The Totally Paperless Office
- Clinical Notes Best Practices
- Best Practices for Notes
- Recare Best Practices
- Scheduling Best Practices
- Treatment Planning Best Practices
- Interoffice Communication Best Practices
- Claim Tracking Best Practices
- Back Office Reporting Best Practices
- Digital Imaging Documentation Best Practices
Courses for Everyone
- eClaims: What Your Mother Never Told You
- HIPAA Animal Kingdom
- Leaving Your Route Slip Behind
- Motivating Your Team
- Check-in and Check-out Workflow Expose
- Practice Marketing and Other Conspiracy Theories
- Navigating Team Dynamics
- VoiP and Other Organic Structures
- Future Legislation and Time Travel
- Connecting with Your Patients with Connex
Courses By the Experts
- Have Them with “Hello!” (Sponsored by Jive)
- Patient Financing (Sponsored by CareCredit)
- Credit Card Security (Sponsored by Bluefin)
- Patient Communication: From A to Z (Sponsored by LH360)
A broad array of different courses and topics make the Orange Summit a good fit for everyone on your team. Certainly the business team will find tons of value, but the clinical team will find courses to help them become more efficient and confident using Curve Hero.
The Orange Summit is also a family friendly affair. Bring your significant other. Bring the kids. Last year’s drone racing was a favorite with the kids (and adults, too).
Orange Summit Master Pass: $700 per person. Includes meals, class instruction, one-on-one instruction opportunity, adventure (to be announced), official t-shirt, and other fun gifts.
Orange Summit Guest Pass: $250 per person. For your significant other, friend or a stranger you meet on the way. Includes meals, adventure (to be announced), official t-shirt, and other fun gifts.
Orange Summit Youngster Pass: $100 per youngin’ ages 3 to 17. Includes meals, adventure (to be announced), official t-shirt, and other fun gifts.
Pre-Summit Sawtooth Mountains Adventure Ride: For those that arrive early, you can choose to to join the Curve Dental management team on a half-day adventure into the heart of the Sawtooth mountains. You’ll enjoy a ride on a gentle steed into country you’ll never forget. This activity is optional and not included in your regular Orange Summit pass; for hardcore Orange Summit enthusiasts only! The bus leaves early Thursday, June 7th and returns that afternoon. $170 per person. Only 12 available spots! Includes transportation, stately steed, old cowboy guide, lunch, and breathtaking country. Early bird registration does not apply to this adventure.
Early Bird Registration
You’ll save $101 when you register before January 1, 2018.
Want to bring the whole team? Awesome! We’ll discount the going registration by $50 per person when you bring 10 or more.
What’s Included in the Master Pass?
- Up to 14 hours of training and instruction
- One-on-one tutoring (limited availability and based on a first-come, first-served basis, but generally everyone gets a chance to participate)
- Meals (light snacks at the opening reception, but we’ll do our best to keep you fat and happy the rest of the time)
- Adventure: We’re planning an adventure in par with past adventures (details to follow)
- Official T-shirt (sure to be a collector’s item)
- Gifts of all kinds (together with our generous sponsors, we will shower you with stuff you’ll actually want to keep)
- First to See: We may decide to debut something new and exciting at the Orange Summit; you’ll be one of the first to see it
- Sneak Peeks: We’ll show you new features and technologies that we’re still working on
- Memories of a lifetime: Who else can say they’ve frequented Hemingway’s favorite place in the world?
- Hob Nob with the Curve Dental Team: You’ll have ample opportunity to chat with the president of the company, hike with the Director of Product, share a drink with the VP of Development, or pepper the Director of Customer Services with your important questions.
If You Must Cancel… We’ll be Sad
If you cancel before January 1, 2018 we’ll refund every last penny; we’ll be sad, but we understand things happen. After that, we have no choice but to keep half of your registration payment because we’ve made commitments to Sun Valley Resort that we must keep. If you cancel after April 1, 2018 you’re toast. By that date we’ve placed orders for fun gifts and catering, none of which is refundable. Thank you for your understanding.
About Sun Valley
Sun Valley Resort is a favorite among past and present celebrities. Located in Idaho, the resort was built in 1936 after an extensive search for the “perfect resort” spot. Earnest Hemingway completed two of his novels here. He was so captivated by the area he became a permanent resident for 20 years. Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Clark Gable, and Errol Flynn were also frequent guests.
The resort is just as beautiful today as ever. Recent renovations have preserved the resort’s history while adding luxury and modern conveniences. During your stay, you’ll enjoy a wonderful dinner in the very spot where Hemingway enjoyed his evening meal and nightcap.
You can choose from two different lodging choices: The Sun Valley Lodge or the Sun Valley Inn. All of the Orange Summit meetings will occur at the Sun Valley Inn, but the Lodge is only a short hop and skip away. Curve Dental was able to negotiate an attractive nightly rate beginning at $170 per night at the Sun Valley Inn. The resort has agreed to waive the resort fee, which means wireless Internet, valet parking, access to fitness centers, Newspapers, airport shuttles to/from SUN, and other amenities will be available without charge.
Click Here to reserve your room or call 800-786-8259 and tell them you’re with Curve Dental.
Important Travel Note: Complimentary Boise Airport Shuttle
New! The Sun Valley Resort will be providing a FREE shuttle from the Boise airport to Sun Valley. Flying into Boise may provide you with better flight options. The shuttle will run twice on June 7th and again twice on June 10th. If you plan to use the shuttle, please send your arrival and departure times to Andy Jensen at email@example.com.
The best advice we can give is that you should book your flight to Sun Valley (SUN) immediately. Sun Valley is a beautiful spot, but getting there will be a bit pesky if you don’t jump on travel immediately. Flights in and out of Sun Valley are limited. Alternate airports are Twin Falls (2 hour drive), Idaho Falls (2.5 hour drive), Pocatello (3 hour drive), and Boise (3 hour drive, but with free shuttle). If you’re flying into Sun Valley, let the folks at the Sun Valley Resort know when your flight arrives so they can pick you up.
Travel Advisory: Due to scheduled runway maintenance, Delta is providing only one flight into Sun Valley (SUN) on June 5th and 6th. That flight departs SLC at 10:00 pm and arrives just before 11:00 pm. Better to book your travel now than later!
If You Have Questions…
Contact the official Orange Summit host, Andy Jensen, if you’re not finding the information you need on this page. He can be reached at 888-910-4376 x1002 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your company is interested in becoming a coveted official Orange Summit sponsor please contact Andy Jensen at email@example.com.