83% of customers rate Curve Dental excellent to good in a survey by an independent research organization. Download the report today!
Within the dental profession you'll find plenty of perio charting software. But the funny thing is most hygienists don't use these perio charts. Why? Because they're too difficult to use. They don't fit the dental hygienist's style. The chart itself is not flexible. And if the dental hygienist doesn't want to use the perio chart the dentist certainly won't use the chart either.
The sad thing is a tremendous amount of benefit to the dentist is lost when perio charting dental software is not used. The primary objective of perio charting software for a dentist is to track and manage oral health conditions. And better oral health is what we're about, isn't it? So the challenge is developing perio charting dental software that the dentist, hygienist and other dental staff will want to use every day regularly looking at the chart.
Problem solved with Hero by Curve Dental. Check out these key benefits to our perio charting software:
- Faster Charting. The litmus test to perio charting software efficiency is asking a dentist if the task can be completed faster using just paper and pencil. Curve Hero passes this test admirably since recording pocket depths and recession can be accomplished with our unique click-and-drag functionality—something a dentist needs to see to fully appreciate (just call us and we'll show you!).
- More Flexibility. Our perio charting dental software caters to varying degrees of accuracy when it comes to charting. Our click-and-drag feature lets you quickly (as in seconds!) sketch out the patient's current oral health condition. Of course, our software also lets you record data with pin-point accuracy using our cross hair feature. Every dentist in every dental practice needs this kind of flexibility in a perio chart.
- Better Patient Education. Our perio chart mirrors what the dentist sees, so it's a great tool for educating patients. In particular, indicating the existence of calculus is done "Photoshop style"; using a paintbrush and eraser you paint calculus on the chart. The dentist can chart a deep pocket and then paint in the calculus that's down the root of the tooth to show the patient the current condition and why it is of a concern.
- Cleaner Interface. The Curve Hero perio chart lets the dentist view either one side or the other of an arch to keep the interface uncluttered and focused. A quick mouse over lets you move from one arch to the other. Perhaps our simple approach to dental software will be one of the best things you'll like about us. Of course, you can use a flatten mode to view everything at once if you don't mind the clutter.
- Faster Data Entry. In addition to pocket depth and recession measurements, mobility, suppuration and bleeding can be recorded at the same spot within the chart software. In other words, you don't have to move your mouse any great distance within the perio chart to enter this information; data entry points are all located within the same working space around each tooth.
Our perio charting software can be summed up in three easy words:
- Simplicity. You'll be surprised by the simplicity of our perio chart. You won't see an intimidating tool bar or a staggering array of buttons. A crisp, clean design results in a perio chart that the hygienist and the dentist will want to use every day—which is better for the patient!
- Flexibility. With dental software from Curve Dental you'll be charting pocket depths on-line! How cool is that? No fancy hardware or expensive IT assistance required. All you need is a browser and an Internet connection.
- Efficiency. Perio charting dental software from Curve Dental lets you record a bunch of perio exam data in seconds, which will save you time. And time is money!
Perio charting is key to better oral health care management, and the best way to get started is by seeing a software demonstration. One of our friendly dental software experts can show the hygienist and the dentist everything our perio charting dental software has to offer.
To see a software demonstration, complete the "Learn More" form below, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pick up the phone and call us. Curve Hero is a fresh, web-based alternative to dental software. Contact Curve Dental today. 1-888-910-4376